Anonymity — From signal to noise: Nym Gallery art contest -The NSL votes on the 5 winners!

I love it… the beauty and the noise… twit

4 Likes

Faces and noise. twit

3 Likes

Artistically the data packets on the mixnet in @nymproject would look like this, from my point of view. twit

5 Likes

I like this one, enough noisy and Colourful

2 Likes

Lets welcome them to the community and do not worry it will be taken into account that only NSL members can vote, in the event of a tie then the NYM team will vote as well.

2 Likes

It is a funny video, but do not worry only nsl members and if there is a tie nym team can vote. Also keep in mind that they are new people on the forum and some in telegram , lets welcome them. They might just have been confused on what the nsl is.

2 Likes

A nice study of how effects and changes occur from singularity to plurality

4 Likes

Actually I really liked this one, Congrats to Toby!

1 Like

Thank you for everyone’s efforts. In this visual, existence is not self but nothingness consciousness. However, physical annihilation is not a complete annihilation. Sometimes, one of the effective methods of silencing a mind that plans, analyzes, observes and speaks is mentioned.

4 Likes

x.com

I believe this art is effectively balances signal and noise, providing a clear and concise message without overwhelming the audience.

2 Likes

ehh, nobody likes mine :upside_down_face: (maybe it’s too grey,hm?)

1 Like

1 Like