Anonymity — From signal to noise: Nym Gallery art contest -The NSL votes on the 5 winners!

Announcing the winners of the Nym Art Contest From signal to noise - For Anonymity!

@Mstferdou

@Logik185

@ChudoSasshha

@marya_art_

@si1ver_ra1n

→ Tweet: x.com

Huge Thanks to all artists that participated, without you none of this would be possible!

Let´s not forget the NSL voting, thanks for taking the time to vote on this!

Privacy Loves Company
From Signal to Noise - For Anonymitiy!

From Signal to Noise - For Anonymitiy! : Nym Gallery art contest is in full swing. The contest ends on Monday Aug the 26th. From Aug 27 to Aug 30 the NSL has time to vote on the 5 winners. Each NSL member has one vote and the top 5 will get $1000 each. Voting will take place in this thread starting on Aug 27th.

:white_check_mark:Step 1:
Check out the submissions and find your favorite: x.com

:white_check_mark:Step 2:
Post a link to the tweet with your favorite submission and attach a screenshot image as a reply in this thread

One vote per NSL member

:fire: 3 randomly selected community members who nominate, are active on the dedicated thread and participate in the upcoming voting get 1000 NYM each

For Anonymity! — From signal to noise

23 Likes

Good job with your explanation x.com

7 Likes

x.com There are a lot of good submissions, took me a while to make up my mind to vote for this one.

4 Likes

Took me a while too but here’s my pick :blush: x.com

6 Likes

I like this one. It looks cool, you can see the idea conceived by the author and the efforts made. And most importantly, you can see that it was painted by hand. My vote for this picture. x.com

4 Likes

GV2-rZzXwAA_uoc (1)

I’m delighted with this one. perfectly conveys the concept of nym. A bright picture that attracts attention. encryption. data transfer. noise. simplicity

upd: Perhaps it needs to be finalized and adjusted to the overall style of nym. but the train of thought is correct

5 Likes

I love this image. It means about noise becoming part of us, distorting our essence in the midst of chaos.

5 Likes
2 Likes

Anonymity — From signal to noise: Nym Gallery art contest -The NSL votes on the 5 winners! - #9 by Gelois

4 Likes

So many great works, had to choose.

3 Likes

Could not help but choose my own work.

2 Likes

I like this one:

3 Likes

This submission is my favorite! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tornado: x.com

I loved the combination of iconic pieces of art with elements of noise. It’s amazing how the noise distorts visuals that anyone would recognize.
Plus, the wormhole in the center conveys the concept of a passage to a place of privacy and data fusion.

4 Likes

I liked a lot of this one. The author took my attetion with this explanation.

x.com

4 Likes

It was hard to choose, but the one I liked best was this one!

I really liked the mixnet in the center with the somewhat shapeless body. The binaries and tokens are also very close to Nym’s visual identity, making this one my choice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I like this one : )

4 Likes

I chose this art: x.com

The artwork does an excellent job at graphically expressing the concept. The masks and wireframes form a compelling metaphor for how anonymity can be both safe and confusing. The chaotic character of the piece emphasizes the difficulty of discerning individual signals from noise, providing a sad statement on the digital world.

4 Likes

3 Likes

There are many good submissions here. This one is my choice.

2 Likes