Rank up proposal

Your vision, plans & interests for next season
Hello everyone :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1. First of all I would like to mention the importance of creating content to promote VPN and increase its real users.
  2. In the next few months I am going to attract more Nymsters.

For this I will use my own communities and media.
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @ZEFIRIUM_CRYPTO
Twitter: x.com
Also going to do 1-2 offline events in Warsaw.

List of previous notable contributions
I have only recently participated in the new format (after Shipyard 2023) of the Ambassador Program, so I have only had time to post 3 contributions on this forum:

1. Podcast about the NYM Ambassador Program
  2. Post with details on getting the Nymster & Nymja roles
  3. Thread: How to become an Ambassador in NYM

However, I was an active contributor in the project in 22-23. In my Telegram no less than 95 mentions of the project and contributions in the last 2 years, not including Twitter and YouTube.

If you’ve been part of a squad, include those contributions also
Of course, I was the co-founder of G Point DAO. Our squad was rewarded by the project and we also participated in the delegate program where we successfully gained trust from the project in the form of 250k NYM.

The Nym Squad Hub is where all the information is available: Notion – The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases..

Here I have been performing content authored by the author labeled as Zefirium. I also hosted and edited all AMAs and created text for posting and content.

Hopefully this information and my contributions will be enough to get the Nymja role, thanks!

5 Likes

Greetings, I have been walking with the Nym project since 2023. If I present to you the contributions I have made so far:

1- I am one of the founders of the Privacy Warriors team, which made it to the top in the NSL 1st season.
2- So far, I have contributed to the translation of many Nym contents into Turkish.
3- I produce content to introduce NymVPN to people.
4- I haven’t missed the quizzes even once, and I’m probably in the top 5 in the overall score ranking (global ranking).

So what will I do in the future?
-First of all, I would like to point out that whether I am Nymja or not, I will continue to help and work on the project.
-I will continue to create Turkish resources with various translations.
-I will continue to announce the Nym project and VPN to people through my social media accounts.
-I can create newsletters and share them with people weekly/daily.

These are the things I can think of for now and think I can do.

I hope I can get into the role of Nymja, thank you.

7 Likes

Hello,

I have no idea if I’m suitable for the Shinobi role, but I wanted to try it while the opportunity presented itself.

I have been involved with the Nym project for about 2 years. So far, if you take a look at my submissions:

-Creating various content
-Weekly newsletters
-NymVPN articles
-NSL season 1 Squad Founder (rewarded squad-Privacy Warriors)

I made contributions such as. In addition, I have always tried to announce the Nym project to people around me and on social media. Currently, I continue to publish and contribute to Nym Newsletters on a weekly basis.

If I list the things I will do in the future:
-In addition to the content creation, social media sharing, and being active in the project that I have written above, I would like to set up one of the active Nym Nodes in the future (in Türkiye), if I can. For this reason, I started researching and working on how I could do it. Thank you in advance, best regards.

6 Likes

Good evening. unfortunately, I have been actively involved in the project not so long ago. But I try to do it efficiently. I hope that my work can earn the role of Nymja to begin with.

Works that have already been done in a short time:

1. A thread that introduces the user to the course of what the project is like
  2. Thread Describing the benefits of NYM VPN
  3. X Post about NYM VPN

What will happen next?

I plan to continue making high-quality content for the project. I like the concept, I like transparency.

I can also easily implement various events for the community, so that a vibe appears and people reach out even more

5 Likes

Good day for everyone!
My vision, plans & interests for next season
As we move into the next season, I’m excited to expand NymVPN’s reach and increase user engagement. My vision is to help grow the NymVPN community by focusing on educating users about the importance of decentralized privacy technologies and how NymVPN stands out in this landscape.

In the upcoming months, I plan to create more engaging content across different platforms to raise awareness about NymVPN’s advantages. This includes launching a series of deep dives into how the Nym network works, as well as publishing case studies highlighting real-world applications of decentralized VPNs. I’m particularly interested in expanding our reach into non-technical audiences, making decentralized privacy accessible to everyone.

I will also be organizing webinars and possibly some live events to interact directly with the community, giving potential users a hands-on experience with NymVPN. On top of that, I’m planning collaborations with other privacy-focused projects to further strengthen our position in the broader ecosystem.

I’ve contributed significantly to the NymVPN project through various initiatives and community-building activities. Below are some of my recent contributions:

1. How does a decentralized VPN work? A deep dive into NymVPN’s technology
    In this article, I explained the core technology behind NymVPN, breaking down complex decentralized networking concepts into easily digestible information for the community.
  2. Revolutionizing Online Privacy: The NymVPN Advantage in a Decentralized World
    Here, I explored how NymVPN is changing the privacy landscape, detailing the project’s unique advantages over traditional VPNs and its role in ensuring online privacy.

The future of NymVPN
Looking ahead, I see NymVPN becoming a major player in the online privacy space. With growing concerns around centralized control over data, NymVPN’s decentralized model will only become more relevant. I believe we’ll see an influx of users looking for privacy-first solutions, and NymVPN is well-positioned to meet that demand.

In the near future, I envision the integration of more user-friendly features and increased compatibility with various platforms. There’s also potential for NymVPN to collaborate with other decentralized projects, creating a fully encrypted and anonymous internet experience. I am committed to helping NymVPN reach these goals by continuing to contribute content, organize events, and advocate for decentralized privacy technologies.
I’m excited to share that NymVPN is about to officially launch very soon!

This is a huge step toward a fully decentralized and secure internet. I can’t wait for everyone to experience its mixnet technology, which ensures true privacy and anonymity online. Keep an eye out—big things are coming!

3 Likes

Hey there :bear:

Your vision, plans & interests for the next seasons:

1. I’m going to increase the amount of content about the project (videos, threads, memes).
  2. Organize an AMA session with the local community.
  3. Moderate a local chat.
  4. Translate content into the native language.

If you’ve been part of a squad, include those contributions also

on august 15th, i joined the nym squad league program. I’ve been creating context:

1. how does NYM keep your data private?
  2. explanation what Mixnet is
  3. how NYM tokens move around
  4. the hidden cost of free services: your privacy
  5. how epoch rewards work for nodes and delegates in NYM
  6. NYM community call key takeaways
  7. how NYM is making blockchains more secure and private with their mixnet solution

October 5, 2023 Joined the project. I took two time part in Nymja Cadet and in the first time I took 7th place and the second one 1st place. Here’s some content. I couldn’t find more:

1. 𝗭𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘆 𝟰.𝟬 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗲

2. Nym’s Shipyard

3. Privacy Showdown: NymVPN vs Tor

4 Likes