A Workshop on Descovering NymVPN By Web3 Safety Advancers (WSA)

A Workshop on Descovering NymVPN By Web3 Safety Advancers (WSA) https://forum.nymtech.net/uploads/default/optimized/1X/9eea9e7ad817c862378d3ba278c5c85e22acfb8f_2_1024x768.jpeg
none 0.0 0

A Workshop on Descovering NymVPN By Web3 Safety Advancers (WSA)
June 12, 2024 | Chittagong, Bangladesh

The main objective of our workshop this time was to know as much as possible the user experience of the test version of NymVPN. Apart from this, raising awareness about cyber security was also an crucial part.

Through this workshop, we informed participants about the various features and functionalities of NymVPN and collected their feedback. To increase awareness about cyber security, we conducted various sessions and demos, so that participant

s could understand the necessity and methods of safe internet usage.

Participants: More than 25 Students of different Colleges and Universities of Chittagong, Bangladesh.

Contribution to NYM community growth: Many people have already joined Nym’s social media. We have noticed a lot of interest and positive attitudes towards NymVPN. We have already gained some regular participants. Gradually, as this continues to grow, we are hopeful of building a large local community for Nym.

Overview:
Structure of the activity: Workshop held in a seminar hall, with presentations, discussions, and Q&A sessions.

Key highlights:
Attendance/Impressions: Over 25 participants attended the workshop, showing strong interest in digital privacy and NymVPN.

Engagement: Active participation in discussions and questions raised about implementing digital privacy practices and how NYMVPN works.

Feedback: Positive feedback received from participants, expressing gratitude for the informative session. Some of the feedbacks of the participants are given below-

Robiul Hossain (28 Years)

“I find the free version of NYMVPN very interesting, specially its 2 hop Mixnet and 5 hop mixnet attracts me very much. I hope it will be a successful way of protecting our private data and identity.”

Md. Farhan (24 Years)
“I didn’t have any idea about Nym and NymVPN before this program, but after this activity, I have come to know that how much our online data and privacy are important. And how the corporations take those data from us. Love to see that Nym is launching a VPN which helps us to protect our private data and indentity. Wish you all the best for the upcoming success!”

Jannatul Ibdita (26 Years)
“I like the whole concept, how the project addresses Web 2 data challenges while embracing Web 3 technology for sustainability.”

Moontasir Rakib (28 years)
“I am am PC user. When I attended the program, they couldn’t provide me the NymVPN app. But after finishing the program they inboxed me the link and i use the free version of NymVPN app. I must say that the module is completely different from the regular paid vpn. I am just waiting for the official launched app. I am sure that it will be the best defence for the private data and personal identity.”

Atiq (19 years)
“This was a very well-organized event. I learned a lot. I think we need such an event at our college. If you want, I can arrange it. The younger generation will be able to learn a lot.”,

2 Likes

Happy to see that. Keep it up brother.

Presentation Video Full

1 Like